1. Last time you had a manicure/pedicure? I think I had it Second Week of January and i did it myself.
2. First thing you do in the morning? Pray.
3. What did you do last night? Watched ABS-CBN shows. I wanted to paper scrap but I am already sleepy and I need to rest my eyes.
4. What are you wearing right now? Pedal Pusher pants and Black t-shirt.
5. Favorite pizza topping? Ham and Cheese.
6. Have you ever won a trophy? Hmmm not yet. I won a medal.
7. Have you ever ordered from an infomercial? Nope.
8. Do you have a nickname? What? Yah. It’s dayeen to my mother side and Day to my father side’s family.
9. What color do you prefer to wear? Anything will do.
10. Look to your right….what do you see? Mom’s Electric fan.
Thanks Mommy Yen for these!
I got this tip from Scrapbook Answers Mag April 2006 Issue. And it is so effective! I just want to share this with all of you. Try it!
To cut large circles for layouts, I don’t bother with a fancy circle cutter. I save the plastic discs that come with spindles of blank CD-ROMs. The disc itself is about the size of a CD – not quite 5 inches in diameter. Unlike other templates you can find around the house, these plastic discs are clear so you can see exactly what you’re tracing around when you place it on your paper, photo, or other media. ~ Rori Koch, 2006 Scrapbook Answers Design Team member.
I wanted to replace this eyeglasses of mine and Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses is the best one that I found online. I saw different kinds of frames and I still can’t pick what I like. My Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical. So if you want to get a pair of new eyeglasses you should check out my Great Discovery: Zenni Optical . I kinda like the one with the yellow color. This new eyeglasses will make me more beautiful on photos right? hihiihih!
1. One thing you are looking forward to: Payday. hahahaha! Mukha talaga akong pera!
2. Place you like to eat: I love Shakey’s Restaurant.
3. Last thing you bought: Scrapbook Magazines from Booksale.
4. Something you hate doing everyday: Washing the dishes.
5. Last thing you received in the mail: Books.
6. Favorite thing you own: My Computer.
7. Who do you want to meet right now: Mommy Yen. I really want to meet you mommy Yen!
8. A song that always gets stuck in your head: One Love from the Spring Waltz TV Program.
9. Last athletic even you attended: I can’t remember.
10. Worst place to be: Long line in grocery payment.
Thank you so much Francine for this award! I appreciate this a lot! Mwuah!
I am giving this award to every one on my blogroll. Go snag it!
Thanks Juliana for this award! Mwuah!
Memorymakersmagazine.com is holding a publication call right now. I might try this one. I hope I can create a LO for this. Guys do try submitting for this one. This is your chance!
We’re looking for your best vacation layouts for a feature in our July issue. This call is different than a previous call we made for the Reader Idea Gallery in this same issue.
Please review these submission guidelines carefully:
1. You may submit only three (3) pages to this call.
2. Send hi-res .jpgs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with VAC0708 in the subject line.
3. Include the title of the page, journaling AND a complete supply list.
4. Indicate if your page is digital.
5. No stock photography.
6. Deadline for submission is 6:00 a.m. (EST) Monday, January 21.
7. Submissions must be new—never-before-seen, never posted in an online gallery or blog, never published in another magazine.
If your page(s) is chosen, you’ll be notified via email with further instructions. Can’t wait to see your pages!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? At the top of the mountain overlooking the ocean.
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? Summer clothing like Mommy Yen.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Smile.
4. What’s the last DVD you bought? I am the Legend and The Kingdom. Great great Movies!
5. Where’s your favorite place to be? Paris also.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? None I think.
7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? I never been massaged by others except by my husband. So my answer will be at home. ahahahahah!
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Strong in body.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 8:00 am. Late already.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? The Fridge.
11. What makes you really angry? Messing up with my things.
12. If you could play any instrument at all, what would it be? The Tambourine maybe. I don’t know how to play the guitar nor the piano..
13. Which do you prefer…sports car or SUV? SUV.
14. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yah. I hope to meet Huey there.
15. What is your favorite season? Summer.
16. What is your least favorite household chore? Dish washing.
17. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To Read Minds.
18. If you have a tattoo, what is it? an angel to represent Huey.
19. Can you juggle? Maybe.
20. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? Huey. I wish he can already talk.
21. What’s your favorite day? Saturday.
22. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger.
Thanks Mommy Yen! Mwuah!
I am doing this Yen’s QOTW which started last week. I was way behind because I am busy and lazy as well. heheheh! Yen invited me to participate in her QOTW and I like her questions. Thanks Mommy Yen! Here are my answers from last weeks questions.
1. A goal you would like to achieve this year? Buy a DSLR Camera.
2. A smell that reminds you of your childhood? The smell of different kinds of fruits. I always climb trees when I was young just to get my favorite fruits.
3. Favorite cereal? I hardly eat cereals these days sorry.
4. Who was the last person you yelled at? Our maids son for being so naughty!
5. What do you see outside your window? Trees.
6. What country would most like to visit? Hong Kong. I wanna go to Disney Land!
7. What do you prefer… books or movies? Movies.
8. Do you have a tattoo? how many? None. I wanted my body to be clean.
9. What’s the worst advice you were ever given? Go on a suicide I think? Thankfully the person I told that, didn’t do suicide. ahhahahha!
10. Have you ever been searched at the airport? Yah.
I am deeply touched for your comments guys! I won’t enumerate but you know who you are. I wanna make more mini album because of your wonderful comments! I am sure Huey will be very happy that his Mom was happy creating and sharing his Mini album to everyone! And I am sure he was glad that you all like what I made. From the bottom of my heart… THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!