Was sitting in front of my scrap area last night but nothing came out. No mojo to create and no will to rummage into my scrap supplies and start on a page. I am so sad that I haven’t created a page. So no page for now. Will wait for mojo to come back. hihiih! I will just search on discount lighting now and then we will go home. I will sit again on my scrap area and lets see if I will have the mojo to create a page.
Summer is finally here!!! I love summer! I already ordered some summer clothes over the internet and I can’t wait to wear them! I just hope the fit me well or else I needed to take some appetite suppressant before wear them. It is so exciting to go on a vacation. We will have an over night stay at one of the island in Caramoan. It will be fun! I am sure I will have sun burn after this vacation. =)
Aren’t they beautiful? I super love the colors of these buttons. I ordered these two weeks ago from ShyFoxLane. And got these at the post office today. I was surprised to see a gift from Kimmie. She gave me a matchbook, ribbon and ticket. I love it Kimmie! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to try them on my scrapbooks!
Ok I will go check some office furniture sites for my friend now. She needs to look for new tables and chairs for her office. Later!
You Are Facebook
You are social, outgoing, and excited to connect to your friends.
You are interested in your friends’ lives, and you enjoy adding your opinion to the mix.
While you enjoy sharing online, you don’t want everyone to know your business.
This is so true. I love facebook more. I am updating my account everyday. And play applications all the time. I love facebook so much! Take the quiz to know if you are a facebook, twitter or myspace. Good luck!
Been planning on getting an insurance quote for my parents since last month. I’ve been so busy! I can’t even sit on my scrapping area and do some paper scrap. Sigh! And I don’t think I can do one this summer. We will go on vacation on Holy Week in Camarines Sur and we will be away for a week. I won’t be able to scrap on those days. I will be having fun and just rest. I will try to make a page this evening if I am not that tired.
You Are a Coffee Mug
You have loads of energy and stamina. You can zip through the most boring of tasks with complete enthusiasm.
You are also great at motivating a group. You are a fearless leader.
You are efficient and productive. You don’t put off tasks or procrastinate. You actually enjoy working.
You would make a good small business owner or startup employee. If a job requires blood, sweat, and tears – then you have some to give.
Is that an office supply? hihiih! I didn’t know that coffee is an office supply. hihiih! Now I know! Well, I am not a coffee drinker so I didn’t like the result of this quiz. Maybe because I really don’t work in an office.
Go try it to know what office supply you are. Good Luck!
1. Where have you lived for most of your life? Here in Albay.
2. What was the last compliment you received, and when? That I looked thin than before. awwww… Thanks! I got this first week of March. A great way to start my March. hihiihi!
3. Do you prefer to call or text? I prefer to text. I don’t have a lot of load to call.
4. How many people do you trust 100%? Hmmm… only a few.
5. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Mom gave this to me.
6. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Bride Wars.
7. Can you live without the computer? NOOOOOOO!!! Computer is my life.
8. Ever got so drunk you couldn’t remember the entire night? As far as I can remember… NONE!
9. Favorite flower? Roses and tulips.
10. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? How’s my husband. If he is already in Baguio. I miss him so much.
11. Have you memorized your social security number/sss number? Nah. Its too long for me. hiihihih!
12. Who was the last person to make you cry? My husband. Just a little argument.
13. What happened at 10:00 am today? In front of my PC working.
14. Did you know that Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey got married? Not really.
15. What are your plans for tomorrow? Go home and do some paper scrap layouts. I miss sitting on my scrap area.
I remember when our maid was in the hospital giving birth to her youngest daughter. She experienced a really hard labor. When she gave birth the doctor needs to put a foley catheter on her. I really don’t know why but I pity her. She said it is so hard to pee with that on you. I got really scared after she told me about it. I was thinking what if on my future pregnancy the doctors will be needing to put that on me? Oh my just by thinking about it makes me shiver. I hope not.
I admit I really don’t know what catheter looks like so I googled and found this site that has a photo of a foley catheter. And all I can say now is now I know! LOL! I also read more about the site where I found that catheter and it offers great medical supplies. I will suggest this site to my friend who is working on a hospital. I know sites like that is important to them.
1. Complete this sentence: THE WORLD NEEDS… hope.
2. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Purple. I love that color so much.
3. Favorite day/s of the week? Friday.
4. How many spam mails do you get in a day? A Lot!
5. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember.
6. Are you conscious of how you look? Yup. I still look big but this will do for now. =)
7. Last movie you’ve watched? Did you like it? Bride Wars. I super like it!
8. Where was the first time you ever saw the person you like at the moment? On TV.
9. Describe the shirt you are wearing today. I am not wearing a shirt. I am wearing a spaghetti strap top. Its is color orange.
10. Do you tell your parents everything? About what?
I still don’t have new paper scrap layouts. huuhuhuhuh! I have the mojo but I am too lazy to start a new layout. Sigh! I am just wasting the time that MOJO is here. Maybe I am not in the mood because my husband isn’t here. He is my inspiration and I can’t scrap with out him! I will purge myself to scrap! Please diane scrap a page now! fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good Luck to me!