1. If you were given a paper and a pen, what would be the first thing you’d draw or write? I’ll write my name with doodles in it. =)
2. Have you ever done something you said you would never do? Yes.
3. Do you have piercings in other places aside from earlobes? No.
4. Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? My husband.
5. Anything you’re giving up on? Too much time on PC.
6. When you go to the beach, do you write your name in the sand? Yup! I just did last Holy Week.
7. If you could wish for something over a birthday cake what would it be? Good health for me and my husband so that we will get healthy baby soon.
8. Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life? Yes.
9. Do you think boys truly understand girls? No.
10. What’s something you really want right now? I want to get a health insurance lead. Something I would be thankful when done in the future.
for my Bebot Friends.
I gave these scrapbook LOs for my friends last Friday April 17, 2009 for our Bebot EB. I had a great time with all of them. It is my first time to meet them actually. They were shocked when I told them I have gifts for them. I blushed when they thanked me because I never expect that they will like it so much! Thanks also to my bebot friends! I treasure all of you so much!
I am a computer science graduate but I never wanted to have jobs in programming. Yes I am silly. Why in the world did I take Computer Science? Because I simply love computers. But the process of making a program or the intricate details inside the computer doesn’t makes me happy. heheheh! But I think someday I still want to work something related to my course. I hope I will find that perfect job for me soon!
I received a phone call yesterday. It was a good news. I just can’t tell you all what’s the good news. Seems like I will be paper scrapping again this month and my scrap area will be messy again. I am excited!
Ok need to go to the parlor now. I need to beautify myself as I will be leaving for Manila tomorrow. Bye all!
If you love fonts so much you will surely love this one.
I am a font lover also and will download some of these.
Get them HERE!
Been thinking of investing on some gold coins for our future. My friends said it is a great way to secure our future. They also recommended to me the Monex site in which I can purchase some gold coins. They are one trusted site in the US and some of my friends tried them and said they were the best. I will book mark that site and if ever I have some extra savings I will surely purchased gold there. I will tell this to my husband and I hope he will agree with me with this. Wish me luck ok?
I forgot to post here that I am back from our vacation.
We are home last saturday and still catching up on some online duties and posting photos on our vacation on my flickr.
Its good to be back! I had a great time with hubby and I hope to go back there again. And this time with my whole family. I took a lot of photos and enjoyed the beach in Caramoan.
I will be again leaving… and this time for Manila to meet my twitter and bebot friends. I am so excited! Will leave tomorrow afternoon and will be in Manila on friday with my husband. I can’t wait!
Ok need to go to the parlor now. Later!
Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Ok I will be out starting April 8 until April 12th for our Holy Week Vacation in Cramoan, Camarines, Sur. I won’t be able to blog by that time nor go online because there is no internet there. And I just want to free my mind from working and just rest and enjoy our vacation. I am super excited!
Ok I just need to finish my research on degree programs by state and then I am off to find something to eat for snack. Later!
You Are Kind and Ethical
When You Are Comfortable:
You are a determined and responsible. You strive for success, and you know what it takes to get things done.
When You Are At Your Best:
You are a practical, efficient worker. You know how to go after what you want, and you’re not afraid to work hard.
When You Are in a Social Setting:
You are a hard worker. You need security and stability in your life, even if that means putting in long hours.
Awww… totally true! I love this:
“People see you as a loyal, genuine person. You are down to earth, and upfront about who you are.”